Good morning all…
It’s 22nd April and it’s The Craftshop’s 3rd Birthday!!
They have successfully completed 3 years with their website and approximately 2 years before that they were selling through the blog. They have been serving this craft Community and are among PEOPLE’S FAVORITE.CRAFT STORE IN INDIA…ALWAYS!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY THE CRAFTSHOP !!
May you always grow with each passing year. You’ve done so much to feed hungry crafters . You’ve done it all with good cheer. You’ve been so much more than we could hope for. We feel lucky to have you here! Congratulations on your Birthday!
SPONSOR NO: 2
Giveaway By “The Craftshop” (Priya Sivaraj)
Little something about Priya Sivaraj and her store…
Sometimes when you want to write about someone you really fall short of words and that is what is actually happening with me today while writing for Priya Sivaraj. Where I am today is actually just because of her. She was the first one to pick me as a designer for her craft store way back in 2013. I was totally new to the paper craft and was unknown to the blogging world but the way she supported me is just unbelievable. She is a simple housewife, brilliant software engineer (who worked at reputed software companies like IBM and Oracle and left her job to take care of her son) and A FANTASTIC HOST. Yes….you heard it right. She has been my host every time I visited Chennai for my workshops. Priya runs a craft store www.craftshop.in and stocks supplies for not only for Card Making , Scrapbooking, Decoupage, Quilling And Punch Craft but also Sosopeso, Clay/ Fondant molds, cutters , Thai clay , Mixed media, Parchment craft and art supplies. You name it and she has it!! She stocks the best of craft supplies at most attractive prices with best services. Most of the leading brands are imported from around the world. TheCraftShop.in is committed to bringing new and trendy craft products and making it easy to find all in one place. She is one of the most trust worthy, loved and top supplier in Indian Craft Industry.
Here is what she says when I asked why she want to sponsor my giveaway…
To celebrate the grand launch of my website, The Craftshop has sponsored a gift voucher of Rs.2000 to one lucky winner to shop at www.thecraftshop.in.
Isn’t it Amazing!!
Moreover, they have Flat 10% off storewide, throughout the month of April.
Awesome is nt it?
Simple rules to follow:
- Comment on the sponsor’s giveaway posts for an extra chance to win the sponsor prize.
- Show Priya some love by liking her The Craft Shop Facebook Page and wish her Happy Birthday…you can also thank her for sponsoring the giveaway.
- Leave a token of love as a testimonial on her facebook page. They will really feel loved and will appreciate your efforts too.
- Also, join sponsor’s facebook group for latest updates.
- Share all the crafty posts that I make on my timeline and keep the settings open for public.( I m repeating this step here as crafters are not following this).
- Don’t forget to comment on the main celebration post and giveaway posts already announced to increase your chances of winning prizes.
Giveaway closes on 13th of May and the result will be announced on 18th May 2016. So hurry up and join me in my celebration.
I have lots more sponsors to announce that are celebrating by sponsoring my giveaway. So, stay tuned and watch my website and social media channels for more.
Thanks for your kind visit…